2023 Indiana Civics Summit A Success!
2023 Indiana Civics Summit
Thank you to those who attended the April 13 Inaugural Indiana Civics Summit. The Indiana Bar Foundation is extraordinarily proud to have hosted this gathering of national, regional, state, and local leaders representing government, education, business, and the legal community.
The Foundation is excited to announce the formation of the Indiana Civics Coalition. This Foundation-led group will continue discussing how to collectively create a broader public understanding of civics and its benefits to all Indiana citizens. The Foundation looks forward to having you and your organization join this new group.
If You Missed Gaining the Full Summit Experience
The Indiana Bar Foundation, with the support of our panelists, sponsors, and partners, created a meaningful Indiana Civics Summit. Take a moment to view all of the ways we look forward to connecting with you.
If you were able to attend:
- If you are eligible for CLE (NLS) credit, please visit this link.
- Feel free to share your Summit experience with Foundation staff throughout the day, or by emailing Foundation Marketing & Communications Manager John Althardt.
For those unable to attend the Civics Summit, you can:
- Take a moment to meet Summit speakers by reading their bios here.
- Please take a moment to review the 2023 Indiana Civics Summit Program.
- Please consider joining the newly-created Civics Coalition. Contact Foundation Director of Civic Education Tim Kalgreen for additional information.
Thank You to Our Sponsors of the Inaugural Civics Summit
The Indiana Bar Foundation thanks the following organizations for their generous support:
- Church Church Hittle and Antrim
- Indiana University Center for Representative Government
- Indiana Citizen Education Foundation, Inc.
- Business for America
- Community-Engaged Alliance
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Krieg DeVault LLP
For additional information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Foundation Director of Development Kim Berry.